NMR Rear Flue Low Boy: Newmac oil Furnace
This is primarily used for lower basements or where a low profile model is required at ranges from 77,000 to 118,000 BTU output. Certified for chimney or SVS direct vent
- Easy access clean out covers to allow complete servicing of heat exchanger
- Heavy duty 20 ga panel construction
- Steel liners to give durable, insulating protection
- Heat Exchanger engineered for efficiency using 14 gauge steel with a lifetime limited warranty
- Detachable stainless steel stack assembly on NL/NV series
- Large filter area for high air filtration capacity
- Optional Beckett, Riello or Carlin Burners
- The latest in burner technology for chimney or sealed vent installations
- Ceramic Fibre Corbel chamber to provide quiet, high efficiency combustion
- Optional direct drive belted or Emerson® Ultra Tech™ VSM (ECM) blower assembly
- Length - 46 1/2"
- Width - 24"
- Height - 35"
- Return Air Plenum - 18" x 22'
- Warm Air Plenum - 22" x 22"
- Flue Pipe Diameter - 6"
- Floor to Flue pip center - 29"
- Overall length with burner - 57 1/2"
- Between plenums - 4 1/2"
- Weight - 325 lbs
- Filter - (1) 16" x 24", (1) - 12" x 24"