NLF Front Flue Lowboy: Newmac Oil Furnace
The model for traditional replacement or new home construction requiring front flue with 77,000 to 118,000 BTU output.
Certified for chimney or SVS direct vent
- Easy access clean out covers to allow complete servicing of heat exchanger
- Heavy duty 20 ga panel construction
- Steel liners to give durable, insulating protection
- Heat Exchanger engineered for efficiency using 14 gauge steel with a lifetime limited warranty
- Detachable stainless steel stack assembly on NL/NV series
- Large filter area for high air filtration capacity
- Beckett oil Burner
- The latest in burner technology for chimney or sealed vent installations
- Ceramic Fibre Corbel chamber to provide quiet, high efficiency combustion
- Direct Drive
- Length - 46 1/2"
- Width - 24"
- Height - 44 1/2"
- Return Air Plenum - 18" x 22'
- Warm Air Plenum - 22" x 22"
- Flue Pipe Diameter - 6"
- Floor to Flue pipe center - 37"
- Overall length with burner - 53 1/2"
- Between plenums - 4 1/2"
- Weight - 355 lbs
- Filter - (2) 16" x 24"