NL2 Rear Flu Lowboy: Newmac Oil Furnace
Our highest efficiency Lowboy model is suitable for all new homes or replacement where rear flue models are required. Ranging from 77,000 to 118,000 BTU output. Certified for chimney or SVS direct vent. Available with 3/4 hp 5 speed direct drive with G12-10 blower or VSM (ECM) motor for 5 ton AC ready
- Easy access clean out covers to allow complete servicing of heat exchanger
- Heavy duty 20 ga panel construction
- Steel liners to give durable, insulating protection
- Heat Exchanger engineered for efficiency using 14 gauge steel with a lifetime limited warranty
- Detachable stainless steel stack assembly on NL/NV series
- Large filter area for high air filtration capacity
- Beckett Oil Burner
- The latest in burner technology for chimney or sealed vent installations
- Ceramic Fibre Corbel chamber to provide quiet, high efficiency combustion
- Direct Drive Only
Length - 46 1/2"
Width - 24"
Height - 44 1/2"
Return Air Plenum - 18" x 22''
Warm Air Plenum - 22" x 22"
Flue Pipe Diameter - 6"
Floor to Flue pipe center - 37"
Overall length with burner - 57 1/2"
Between plenums - 4 1/2"
Weight - 360 lbs
Filter - (2) - 16" x 24"