DS Circulator 1600: DS Machine Coal Stove
The DS Circulator will burn for up to two days. Known for its slow burning, the coal hopper is gravity fed, using no electricity. The DS regulator controls drafts. With different BTU's available, you can heat individual rooms or your whole house.
- Burns coal
- Heats up to 1250-2500 sq. ft.
- Preset Secondary Combustion System
- Bi-metal draft regulator
- Built from heavy plate steel
- Superior cast iron shaker grates
- Heat exchanger tubes through firebox for natural circulation
- Gravity fed coal hopper holds 50lbs
- Burn time 24-48 hours
- Extended burn time with heating output
- Cast iron air tight doors
- Large glass viewing door
- Exterior Shaker Handles
- Minimal Dust
- Made in USA
Heating Area: 1250-2500 sq. ft.
BTU Approx: 125,000 BTU
Firebox Size (WxD): 16"x 20"
Fire box volume: 4.1 cu. ft.
Log Size: 18"
Overall Size: (WxDxH): 28.5" x 30.5" x 36.75"
Load Door Size (WxH): 16" x 10.5"
Ash Door Size (WxH): 16.5" x 5.5"
Top Exhaust: N/A
Rear Exhaust: 6" -30.25" center of flue
Coal hopper Capacity (Approx.): 50 lbs
Coal volume with hopper (Approx.): 120lbs
U.L. Tested: YES *
Weight: 648 lbs
Warming Shelf: Optional
Warranty: 5-year limited
Clearance From Combustibles
Flue/Stove pipe: 15"