Baywin : KOZI Pellet Stove
KOZI Baywin™ Pellet Stove Model BWS-GD
Highly efficient, environmentally friendly, and competitively priced, the KOZI Model Baywin™ Pellet Burner is the most popular alternative heating source on the market today.
Loaded with state-of-the-art features, this pellet burner will provide many years of trouble free heating comfort. The attractive design guarantees it will fit into any decor.
Each appliance is equipped with many safety features such as; Circulation Fan Override Switch, High Temperature Sensors, and an Exhaust Sensor. Our MX™ 2 Control Light Module Monitoring System, standard on all pellet stoves, acts as a trouble shooting guide. At a glance, this diagnostic system will relay the operating status of your unit to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
The KOZI Baywin™ Pellet Burner is available as a freestanding stove or a fireplace insert. The Electric Start Kit is standard on all KOZI model Baywin™ Pellet Stoves.
KOZI Baywin™ Pellet Stove Features
- 10 tube heat exchanger
- Advanced glass saver door screen - reduces cleaning frequency
- 50 lb. (22 kg) feed hopper easily converts to a 100 lb. (45.5 kg) capacity with the optional hopper extension (Available on freestanding units only)
- Large capacity and removable ash reservoir reduces cleaning frequency (Available on freestanding units only)
- Top loading fuel feeding system separates the burn chamber from the fuel storage compartment thus reducing the risk of any "burn-back"
- Negative pressure burn chamber prevents spillage of smoke and fumes into the house
- Manual draft control allows easy adjustment for various fuel and draft conditions
- Variable speed heat exchanger blower
- Unique "bouncing flame" heater design
- Effective air wash system keeps glass door clean longer
- Tested and Certified for safety, efficiency, and performance by Warnock Hersey
- Insert models certified for masonry and factory built zero-clearance fireplace installation
KOZI Baywin™ Pellet Stove Body Features
- All visible corners and edges are finished to reinforce safety and accent appearance of the unit
- Heavy duty, full hearth extension
- Heavy black steel door
- Door available in Black (Gold trim no longer available)
- Ceramic safety glass rated For 1400 °F (760 °C)
- Full width interior ash lip to reduce spillage when the door is opened
- Aluminized steel interior heat shield and stainless steel burn pot resists heat and corrosion
- Scraper-type heat exchanger cleaner and removable top heat shield
|Air Intake Diameter||1.625"|
|Fuel Capacity||50 lbs|
|Max Input/Hr.||40,000 BTU's|
|Electrical Requirements||120V, 5 A|
We Also Recommend