DS Machine Coal Stove: Anthra-Max 15
The DS Anthra-Max is an American-made, coal stove that puts efficiency and function ahead of price. Designed for the first floor or basement of a home, the DS Anthra-Max features an innovative smoke and gas re-burn system.
- Burns Coal
- Heat Exchanger tubes through firebox for natural circulation
- Built from heavy plate steel
- Superior cast iron shaker grates
- Cast iron airtight doors with knife edge seals
- Gravity fed coal hopper
- Dust free exterior shaker handles
- Burn time 24-48 hours
- Removable firebrick retainers (bolt-on)
- SS secondary reburn baffle (removable)
- Adjustable air wash
- Bi-metal draft regulator (proven for 25+ years)
- Extra wide ash pan (for minimum ash spillage)
- Large 15" x 9" glass viewing window
- Made in the USA
Heating Area: 1000-2000sq. ft.
Firebox volume: 2.0 cu. ft.
Hopper door size (W x D): 11.75" x 8.5"
Top Door Size: 18" x 11.75"
Ash Door Size (WxH): 19" x 5.25"
Rear Exhaust/ Size: 6"
Coal Hopper Capacity (Approx.): 40lbs
Coal Volume with Hopper (Approx.): 110lbs.
U.L. Tested: YES*
Warranty: 5- year limited
Floor to center of rear exhaust: 32.25"
Overall Size with living room sheet metal (WxDxH): 28.5" x 26.5" x 39.5"
Overall Size with basement sheet metal (WxDxH): 34.5"x 26.5" x39.5"
Optional basement or living room sheet metal (WxDxH): Yes
Optional top cover lid: Yes
Optional step top: Yes
Clearances from Combustibles
Flue/Stove pipe: 18"
Corner Clearances: 9"